Reference Number: 454815344
Salary: £ 16K -18K
AAT qualified semi-senior – Northampton c£16K – £18K
Opportunity for an AAT qualified with Public Practice experience and looking for career progression.
Summary of role:
- Responsibility for the preparation of statutory accounts, management accounts, sole trader and partnership accounts.
- To provide payroll support, to complete P11d’s and tax computations
- General accounting assistance as instructed by the partners and managers in accordance with the standards of the firm and profession and to contribute to the development of the firm.
- Responsible for the accountancy process from planning through to completion either in charge or as part of a team.
- Day-to-day control of assignments to ensure that they are completed within the agreed timetable and budget and that a good working relationship is maintained with the client.
- AAT qualified
- Public Practice experience having worked with a variety of clients and with experience of planning and completion.
- Experience of providing on-the-job training to other staff members.
- IT literate, with experience of using a variety of accounting packages.