Reference Number: 401651745
Salary: £ 34K - 36K
ACA / ACCA Finalist or Qualified with audit experience
We are recruiting for 2 positions at finalist or newly qualified level.
A brilliant time to join this expanding Top 20 firm which will provide you with skills development (technical and interpersonal), a positive work/ life balance, variety in the role as you get exposure to a varied range of owner managed businesses, (it’s not just all about audit), career progression to Manager and beyond if you have the aspiration to become a Partner
The key requirements are as follows:
- That you have trained in Public Practice and have experience in dealing with the audit requirements for owner managed businesses.
- You have gained a good grounding in accountancy and tax and have not just been doing audit work.
- You are either within 12 months of qualifying or are already ACA or ACCA qualified.
- You have some experience in managing client relationships and confident dealing with clients.
- You have some experience supervising junior staff.
This is an excellent career opportunity to join an expanding firm which continues to grow and as it grows more opportunities will arise to help you to progress your career. The firm does promote from within and roles at Manager level and Partner level are achievable.
Finally, the firm promotes a healthy work / life balance, so don’t be put off by the scare stories you hear about joining a Top firm. You will work hard to meet deadlines as with all roles but it is very civilised and you will get the rewards too as
your career takes off.
This role is best suited to somebody who can see that in their current firm there will be nowhere for them to progress to after qualifying and this is an opportunity to do something about that now. In case you are concerned any study fees clawed back by your current firm will be paid by this firm, your new employer. So what’s stopping you from applying.