Reference Number: -105460654
Salary: £ 20K - 25K
Accounts semi-senior / senior – Kettering
Opportunity to join an established firm looking to recruit an AAT qualified or part qualified ACA / ACCA semi-senior / senior with a public practice background. There is flexibility around the role which can be moulded to suit experience and offers the opportunity to gain broad ranging experience in areas you may not have had exposure to, for example gaining audit, tax and payroll experience or building on those areas that you may already have some experience.
Experience from public practice dealing with the accounting and bookkeeping requirements for Owner Managed Businesses.
About the Role
- The role will draw upon experience in dealing with the accounting requirements for Owner Managed Businesses; from sole traders and partnerships to small limited companies.
- Year end and management accounts preparation.
- Involvement on audit assignments for companies with turnover of up to c£40m.
- Personal and corporate tax compliance.
- Bookkeeping and VAT.
- General involvement in dealing with clients.
You will receive excellent training in how to deal with client requirements and develop client relations which will give you a greater understanding on how their businesses operate, training you to provide relevant and meaningful accounting information and business advice.
The successful applicant will have experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants and be looking for a long term career opportunity.
The firm is flexible in the level of recruitment and will adapt the role to suit the experience of the successful applicant whilst also providing the training and development required to complete your professional exams where required.