Reference Number: 880642590
Salary: £ 32K - 35K
Audit and Accounts – ACA / ACCA qualified Senior
Independent firm with an opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified looking to progress their career and develop skills post qualification.
A busy modern firm which experienced explosive growth last year and coupled with internal promotions has created the need for a qualified ACA / ACCA with general practice experience to work closely with the Partners as their assistant and ensure the office continues to run smoothly and efficiently.
Summary of experience required
- Technically experienced in the areas of audit, accounting and taxation.
- Experience in supervising / managing junior staff, reviewing their work before being passed to the Partners.
- Experience in dealing with / managing clients directly.
- Ability to deal with queries from HMRC and clients without supervision.
- Experienced with electronic filing in respect of statutory forms, VAT, PAYE and accounts.
Summary of the role
As the main point of contact for clients you will be given a high level of responsibility and autonomy in a supporting role to the partners. You will also have a small portfolio of clients to deal with whilst supervising and reviewing the work of junior staff. The areas of technical expertise required are within audit, accounts and taxation.
This opportunity is ideal for a newly or recently qualified who is ambitious and keen to develop their skills with a small independent firm and has the ability to deal with clients directly.