Reference Number: 1817887590
Salary: £ 32K - 35K
Opportunity for a qualified ACA/ACCA with experience in accountancy and audit gained from working within Public Practice to join a Top Tier firm.
ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior – Northampton c£32K – £35K
You will be working in a team, reporting to Manager and Partner level and be given the opportunity to work closely with clients, managing junior staff and developing your technical, commercial and people management skills.
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Planning Audit assignments for a varied range of audit clients identifying key areas of importance to be covered.
- Managing and supervising junior staff ensuring they fully understand their own brief on what is expected of them.
- Significant client contact, therefore being an integral part of the communication process with clients.
- Opportunity to work on projects for clients.
Qualifications and Skills required
- ACA or ACCA, fully or nearly qualified with practice experience
- Experience in leading audit assignments and managing a team.
- Good accounts preparation skills
- Competent planning and completion skills
- Computer experience – Sage, Excel, Word and tax software
- Up-to-date technical knowledge including recent developments in accounting standards
- Communication – oral and written, ability to deal with variety of people in different environments
- Organised – ability to deal with a variety of tasks
- Client focused and commercially aware
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
It is essential that you have relevant Practice experience and in particular already have a sound knowledge of auditing Owner Managed Businesses.
If you are fully qualified or nearing qualification and interested in joining a Top tier firm, this is an excellent opportunity to continue with your Professional development.