Having completed your ACA or ACCA exams and now a member of the ICAEW or ACCA what do you do next? Have you considered a career in Corporate Finance?
Corporate Finance is a dynamic and fast paced discipline which a lot of people going through their initial training will not know too much about but if you get into the right position you will undoubtedly benefit from enriched skills development as well as reaping significant long term financial rewards.
Corporate Finance work allows you to get involved various types and level of work including the following:
- Business acquisitions
- Business finance raising
- Drafting proposal and tender documents
- Succession planning and business disposals
- Strategic planning, business plans and financial forecast
- Tax efficient corporate restructuring and incentives (share schemes)
- Company and business valuations
- Financial and commercial due diligence and business reviews
You will deal closely with an array of professionals including; finance providers and solicitors as well as working closely with entrepreneurs and business owners generally which will require great co-ordination and good communication skills.
The types of qualities that you need to be successful in the world of Corporate Finance include the following:
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to communicate well with clients in conversation and in writing
- Being a strong team player and can demonstrate excellent team-working skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and roll up your sleeves when you really need to
If you are qualified and interested in being considered for a career in Corporate Finance please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more general roles please visit our website to see the many opportunities we are currently recruiting for at all levels.