Reference Number: 1527256214
Salary: £ 34K- 38K
ACA / ACCA Qualified Audit Senior – Northampton c£34K – £38K
We are recruiting for an experienced Qualified Audit Senior with experience in leading audit assignments for a varied portfolio of businesses.
The role will largely involve assisting with the planning and performing of audits for a range of SME clients. This will require recent, relevant and up to date technical knowledge and awareness of accounting standards.
This position will benefit a qualified ACA/ACCA with a lack of career opportunity in their current firm. If you have qualified and keen to secure a role offering autonomy and responsibility this is the role for you. You will be able to develop your technical and staff and client management skills.
Summary of Audit Senior Role
- As part of the audit and accounts team, providing a wide range of audit, accounting and tax services to clients.
- This is a varied role that will include leading audits and accounts work, both in the office and at client premises.
- The firm advises businesses ranging from large corporations to small family companies. In addition to commercial companies in service and manufacturing industries and also deal with professional partnerships, financial services, entrepreneurs and charities.
- Supervision and mentoring of junior team members and assisting with their training and development.
- Client contact is encouraged which will then assist with your own commercial, interpersonal skills and general technical development.
There are genuine prospects for career progression through to Manager and Partnership for the right candidate as a part of the firm’s general succession planning.
It is a good step up for an ambitious qualified ACA or ACCA with general practice experience dealing with the requirements for owner managed businesses which includes a significant amount of audit exposure.
If you have the right experience and qualifications for this opportunity please contact us at Wavelength.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website. Follow this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Oops! We could not locate your form.