Reference Number: 793876491
Salary: £ c40K - 45K
Mercer & Hole (MK)
Assistant Manager Corporate Finance – Milton Keynes
This is an opportunity suited to an ACA or ACCA qualified accountant with PQE gained from working within Public Practice and already have corporate finance experience and ready for the step up to Assistant Manager. There are opportunities to progress within the firm for the long term and progression will be rewarded financially.
This is a varied role which will involve working with the corporate finance director & partners on financial due diligence assignments, bank lending reviews, assisting clients with acquisitions, sales or mergers and preparing financial forecasts and business valuation reports.
This is an opportunity for someone to join and help grow a young but busy part of the firm’s business. You will work closely with the director and partners and have a good exposure to clients and third party businesses on assignments.
- Completion of financial due diligence assignments and pre lending reviews
- Preparation of documentation for sales / purchases of companies
- Provision of general transaction support to clients as required
- Preparation of forecasts, budgets and cash flows
- Managing risk on assignments by ensuring internal procedures are adhered to
Specific experience required
- Prior experience in General Practice with exposure to Corporate Finance work
- Proven technical knowledge gained in a suitable environment – for example, audit
- Prior experience of due diligence assignments would be an advantage
The role will be based in Milton Keynes but will also include working with the London office too.