Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior Accountant – Bedford – up to £35K ( depending on experience )
Opportunity for either a part qualified ICAEW or ACCA Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join an expanding team, with an established firm of accountants, continuing to grow as a result of exceptional demand.
The successful applicant will have an all-round general practice background dealing with the accounting, audit and tax requirements for individuals, small businesses and limited companies.
What’s on offer
- Modern and relaxed working environment.
- Work performance is recognised and rewarded.
- Hybrid approach, full time in the office, but always flexibility.
- Opportunity for career development and getting involved in new areas such as cryptoassets.
- Regular social events.
- Flexibility with working and if you wanted to take a day off the next day or even that day then you generally can.
- Opportunity to manage your own client base offering independence with your own work, but with the mentoring from Partners.
Supporting the Partners, this Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior role will be varied and require the following skills and experience.
- Experienced in preparing financial statements under FRS105 and FRS102.
- Personal tax compliance experience and basic advisory.
- Corporation tax experience in respect of compliance and basic advisory.
- Business tax experience for sole traders and individuals in respect of compliance and basic advisory.
- VAT – basic knowledge.
- Experience in dealing with clients directly with the ability to confidently deal with new clients and enquiries.
- Enthusiasm and ability to continue to learn and contribute to the ongoing growth of the firm.
- Audit experience is important but does not have to be major as it would be a small part of the role and training will be provided.
Other skills required
- Generally strong IT skills including Excel, word and IRIS.
- Ability to multi-task whilst dealing with a number of clients at the same time.
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with clients and colleague.
- The role will involve travelling to clients so a driving licence and car will be essential.
If you are an ambitious ICAEW or ACCA part qualified Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior with a public practice background, contact us at Wavelength now to discuss further.
The salary range is quite open which is a reflection on the firm’s ability to be flexible with the appointment and the final salary offered will depend on experience and ability.
Contact us now!
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
For examples of other roles with Public Practice firms we are currently recruiting for at Wavelength, please visit our website and apply if any are of interest. We will be pleased to help.
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, get in touch contact us at Wavelength today at email@example.com and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities