Audit & Accounts Senior – Northamptonshire – ACA / ACCA Qualified c£45K
Now may be the time you are looking for a new opportunity. You may be looking for a step up in career, job security, greater variety and here is an Audit & Accounts Senior role that offers all of these and more.
We are recruiting for an ACA or ACCA qualified or finalist nearing qualification to join an Independent firm in a mixed audit and accounts role. There is progression available through to Manager level as part of the firm’s succession planning and will provide vital and varied post qualification experience.
This Audit & Accounts Senior opportunity will build upon experience already gained from initial training with a professional firm of accountants which will include having been involved in audit and accounting assignments from planning through to completion. This role offers a step up in career and level of responsibility.
What’s on offer
- Working in a busy team of a successful and growing firm
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- Free parking at the office
- Flexible working arrangements
Summary for Audit & Accounts Senior
- Opportunity to join a successful and growing firm which working in all the areas of audit and business advisory requirements for clients ranging in type and size.
- You will be assisting the Partners on each assignment through to finalisation of client files.
- With plans for continued expansion there are prospects for progression in the medium term and at this level it will provide a strong platform for further career progression and development.
- You will work in a small team, dealing with clients directly and supervising junior staff and will also benefit from involvement in other areas such as business development.
- You will already have relevant Practice experience and ideally be a finalist or recently qualified ACA/ACCA. This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA / ACCA qualified Audit & Accounts Senior looking for a role which will enable a step up in their career to develop all round audit, accountancy and business advisory skills. The firm encourages skills progression and career development and there are opportunities to progress within the firm as part of ongoing succession planning.
Contact us now!
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Audit & Accounts Senior position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, get in touch contact us at Wavelength today at email@example.com and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities