Audit and Accounts Senior – Rugby – £40K+ (Depending on Experience)
A Practice opportunity for a qualified Audit and Accounts Senior with a top independent firm. Dealing with the audit and accounting requirements for a portfolio of SME businesses.
An opportunity to join an expanding firm offering prospects for future progression and involvement in other areas of business advisory work.
This is a forward thinking accountancy firm with ambitious future plans; and their aim is for you to grow with them. Due to the firm’s size they are able to offer you the opportunity to work closely with senior team members and interact with clients; this is invaluable experience that may not be available at a larger firm of accountants.
What’s on offer
- Competitive salary – depending on experience
- Flexible working
- Firm-wide bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits package
- Social events
- Car Parking
Audit and Accounts Senior Role
Who we are looking for
We are looking for applications from qualified accountants with an audit background. You will be ambitious with a desire to further your career within the accountancy profession.
What you will be doing
- The Audit and Assurance team provides audit services together with advice to enhance and support business decisions.
- The Business Services team provides compliance and advisory services to a wide range of owner managed businesses.
- You will work within both teams on a range of corporate and business clients to ensure all compliance deadlines are met. This will involve working as part of a team and liaising with clients.
You will be expected to carry out a number of duties.
This will include:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for the preparation of the statutory financial statements for both audit and accounts clients.
- Responsible for planning audits, carrying out the field work with a team and preparing the file for review by the manager
Attributes we are look for
- Commercial knowledge
- An interest in business
- Enthusiasm and ambition
- A proactive approach
- Communication skills
- Vision and fresh ideas
- Experience and technical ability
Contact us now!
If this Audit and Accounts Senior opportunity is of interest to you and you have the right experience, please contact us now!
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, get in touch contact us at Wavelength today at email@example.com and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities