Reference Number: 2141294550
Salary: £ 40K -50K
Corporate Finance Executive
Are you interested in using your experience in audit and accounting to specialise in Corporate Finance with an established firm of Chartered Accountants?
We are recruiting for a qualified Chartered Accountant with up to two years PQE and with a high level of technical ability and strong analytical skills. Previous corporate finance experience is useful but not a necessity as training will be provided.Training towards gaining the Corporate Finance qualification will be provided.
Due to the rapid expansion of corporate finance assignments over the past two years our client is growing and has an opportunity for a new executive to join the department. The client base is predominantly owner managed businesses and this opportunity will also provide exposure to overseas work.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The role will be to assist the members of the corporate finance team in delivering a range of services to its clients that are both internal and external, and to participate in the marketing and development of the corporate finance department.
- The nature of corporate finance work is primarily transactional and therefore some degree of flexibility in working is required. There will be occasions when the successful applicant will be required to assist in normal practice work.
The key areas of activity of corporate finance work will be as follows:-
- Business acquisitions
- Business finance raising
- Succession planning and business disposals
- Strategic planning, business plans and financial forecast
- Tax efficient corporate restructuring and incentives (share schemes)
- Company and business valuations
- Financial and commercial due diligence and business reviews
To enhance your career with this excellent opportunity offering long term prospects as the firm continues to grow, please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further.