Manager – Milton Keynes
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Manager or Senior Accountant to join this well established and successful firm of accountants.
There are prospects for progression but this opportunity will equally suit someone looking for a career managerial role.
The firm is a general practice dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for owner managed businesses, and experience in these areas is essential but we are also looking for an aptitude for being a team player and having a commercial understanding when dealing with clients.
This is an exciting time for an experienced Manager or Senior Accountant to join the firm. The Senior Management Team have ambitious plans for expansion and by joining the firm now you will be in a position to benefit career wise and financially as the plan comes to fruition. This recruitment is an essential part of the firms long term plan.
What’s on offer
- This role of Manager can be either full-time or part-time and salary will be on a pro-rata basis
- There is the opportunity for flexible working and working from home
- Competitive salary / package
- Opportunity to work with good sized SME clients on all aspects of audit, accounts and advisory work and manage your own client portfolio
- Social events
- Free parking
Requirements for Manager:
- Must be ACA or ACCA qualified with 5+ years post qualification experience so you can demonstrate that you have made progression with your experience and skills after qualifying.
- Experience in dealing with the accounting and tax requirements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies is essential.
- The role is non audit which will appeal to some but you must still be able to demonstrate an awareness of accounting and auditing standards and be on top of current issues and developments.
- Experience in dealing with and managing client relationships is essential along with the ability to manage and develop junior staff.
- Experience or an interest in business development is important. You will be encouraged to network and be a part of any process for the tendering of new business.
So if you are ACA or ACCA qualified with a commercial approach to dealing with clients in how you assist them with the running of their own businesses, this is a great opportunity for you to achieve your own goals and ambitions.
Contact us now!
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Manager or Senior Accountant Opportunity and you are ambitious to develop your career.
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, get in touch contact us at Wavelength today at email@example.com and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities