Reference Number: 582377969
Salary: £ 34K - 40K
Newly Qualified ACA or ACCA – Northampton c£34K – £40K – Prospects for Progression
Our client is recruiting for a qualified ACA or ACCA currently working for a Big 4 or Top 20 firm. You will have audit experience but be interested in developing your career with an independent firm. There are prospects for long term progression to Partner level.
It can sometimes be difficult for ACA or ACCA qualified professionals who have worked for the bigger firms and mostly involved with audit to move to smaller firms. Our client is looking to attract this type of person where you can develop your skills beyond audit.
This offers you the opportunity to move into a role where you will develop your skills advising business owners on their accounting and tax requirements.
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a Practice background to include audit.
- A strong academic record to date.
- The ability to learn and pick up new ideas quickly.
- Ability to communicate well with clients and colleagues be it in person, over the phone or in written form.
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team and mentoring junior staff who are still learning and developing their own careers.
- Being conscientious and well organised are attributes required for any job and is no different here.
This is an excellent opportunity to make the transition from one of the bigger firms to a growing independent firm.
This firm is committed to the training and developing aspects of all employees and sees this is an opportunity for securing a bright, confident qualified ACA or ACCA for the future.
There are opportunities to progress as part of the firm’s succession planning.
You can get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities
Oops! We could not locate your form.