Reference Number: 750559439
Salary: £ c.70K
We are recruiting for a Senior Tax Manager to join a successful tax team in Milton Keynes in a role offering progression to Partnership level.
This is a rare opportunity to join an established modern firm at this level which will provide exposure to a range of SMEs working alongside the Partners helping clients to develop their respective businesses.
Core responsibilities :
- Managing the tax department dealing with the varied requirements for SMEs in respect of Corporate and Personal taxation for compliance and advisory.
- Technical research and advice for clients, and for other members of the firm
- Tax and business planning for individuals and owner-managed businesses
- Networking in the Milton Keynes business community
- Developing planning strategy and tools
- HMRC investigations
- Reviewing Corporation Tax calculations and Returns.
Corporate and Personal Tax experience is clearly essential and experience in some of the following areas will also be of interest:
- Audit and Accounting
- Corporate finance
- Overseas taxation
- IHT and estate planning
- Practice development and networking
Our client does not want to miss out on anyone who has the right skills / experience and would prefer at this stage to keep the package level open as they are more interested in the calibre of applicant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious qualified ACA / ACCA or CTA tax professional looking for a challenging role in a highly rewarding environment.
For the right person there are prospects for Partnership but equally the firm will also consider experienced applicants who are not looking for Partnership but a challenging tax advisory and compliance role.