Tax Manager – Northampton up to £55K ( Depending on experience )
Independent and growing firm of Chartered Accountants has an opportunity for a Tax Manager with a corporate tax bias to work closely alongside the Tax Partner in their busy and growing tax department.
What’s on offer:
- A dynamic and varied workload and excellent prospects for progression
- Competitive salary. Salary is reviewed annually
- Extensive internal and on-the-job training
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Up to 25 days annual leave in addition to statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance cover of four times salary
- Eligibility for the firm’s annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Ongoing Learning and Development through one-to-one mentoring and the platform to develop soft skills as well as technical knowledge
- Social events including Christmas party, Summer party, inter office sports events
- Charity fundraising to help support the local community
Key skills/attributes are:
- ACA and or CTA qualified.
- Previously worked for a large independent or TOP 20 Firm.
- A corporate tax background, having progressed to giving tax advice to owner managers on a variety of projects.
- Currently either already a manager or a highly skilled tax senior looking for promotion.
- Knowledge of the essential taxes are: Corporation Tax, Income Tax, CGT & NI.
- Practical experience of VAT and SDLT would be helpful
- A working knowledge of IHT & Customs Duties would also be useful but not essential.
- Experienced in marketing activities to assist with business development would be useful.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a tax role with an emphasis on tax planning rather than compliance where you will be advising clients on range of issues; assisting with the development of their business. You will be working alongside a hugely respected Tax Professional (The Tax Partner) which will also allow you to continue to learn and develop your all round taxation skills.
The final salary offered will be subject to current level of experience and ability.
Contact us now!
Please contact us at Wavelength to discuss further if you have the right background, qualification and experience required for this Tax Manager position and you are ambitious to develop your career.
If you are generally thinking about a change in your career and have accounting, audit or tax experience gained from working for a professional firm of accountants, get in touch contact us at Wavelength today at email@example.com and we can book you in for an initial telephone / video consultation.
You can also get the latest jobs sent straight to your inbox by subscribing on our website via this link here latest Public Practice opportunities